Choose a Region
Find Somewhere to Stay
Find Somewhere to go
Find Out What's On
Find Things To do
Pelee Island Winery
Pelee Island Winery is Canada’s largest estate-owned winery with about 550 acres of vineyards. Friendly and knowledgeable guides offer a behind-the-scenes tour through every step of the wine-making process seven days a week, throughout the year. During the tour you will stop in our wine cellar, view the wine making process and bottling line, taste our award-winning wines, and receive a complimentary Pelee Island Winery tasting glass.
About Pelee Island Winery
* Prime grape growing region (42?N) latitude – similar to famous appellations in Spain, Italy, France, California
* 550 acres of estate owned vineyards in Canada's warmest, oldest and most southerly grape growing region
* 35+ years of experience in winemaking, sales and service
* Commitment to environmentally sustainable farming and winemaking practices
* Tours, retail and event experiences in Kingsville and Pelee
* Certified Sustainable Winemaking Ontario (SWO) winery
* Ontario VQA Sustainable
Pelee Island Winery - Pavilion
Our pavilion is the hub of activity on the island during the Spring, Summer and Fall. Join us for an interactive wine tour, wine tasting at our tasting bar and browse our gift shop where you can purchase unique items including gift baskets ready to go or custom made.
Relax in our outdoor wine garden with a glass of wine while you enjoy the surroundings of our vineyard overlooking Lake Erie. Light snacks and "you BBQ" items available at our Deli Hut will compliment your wine of choice while you enjoy live entertainment every Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
Pelee Island is one of Canada's true gems of nature and a perfect destination for a day trip or weekend getaway.
One of only four “Designated Viticultural Areas” in Ontario, Pelee Island is home to over 500 acres of vitis vinifera vineyards. It is an internationally recognized microclimate, the vines of Pelee Island Winery enjoy Canada’s longest growing season, and thrive in the island’s rich limestone-based soils. The combinat
- Hours of Operation : Hours: Mon-Sat: 9-6Sun: 11-5Tour times: 12, 2 & 4pm 7 days a week throughout the year.$5 adults, $4 seniors. Children are welcome to join at no charge.*Tour includes wine tasting and complimentary Pelee Island tasting glass.
- Wheelchair Accessible : Yes