Choose a Region
Find Somewhere to Stay
Find Somewhere to go
Find Out What's On
Find Things To do
Niagara's Twenty Valley knows how to have fun! Our annual brings together Niagara's best winemakers, chefs and premium VQA wines. Enjoy great food, premium wines, sparkling and Icewine served outdoors on the streets of pretty little Jordan Village. Cozy fire pits and warming stations help keep in the warmth, a great way to enjoy winter! Being outdoors is what makes it so Canadian.
The Sparkling Dinner will feature a four-course dinner, inspired and curated by Chef Lee and paired beautifully with VQA Wines. Dinner tickets are sold out; however, we still have brunch tickets available. The Icewine Brunch, also inspired by Chef Lee, featuring aromatic wines paired with a three-course menu fit for all foodies!
It will be a "can't miss it"weekend filled with stellar live entertainment. On Saturday, January 13th, the Canadian singersong-writer, Royal Wood will be gracing the Winter Winefest stage as well as local bands from Niagara and beyond.
New this Year - Grape Growers of Ontario’s 8 Below Series: From Grape to Glass to Pairing – Come out and explore the entire Icewine process from growing the fruit to harvesting the frozen berries and pressing them into the sweet nectar that produces our world-famous Icewines. This 25-minute interactive seminar will take place Saturday, January 13th at 2:30 pm and 3:00 pm and Sunday, January 14th at 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm.
Popular returning programs too:
* FREE ADMISSION for Street Festival all weekend long - Free Shuttle Service from the Jordan Fire Hall on 19th Street and the Lions Park on 4th Avenue in Jordan: sponsored by Reliance Home Comfort
* Dillon's Small Batch Distillers Speakeasy presented by 97.7HTZ-FM in the barrel cellar of historic Cave Spring Cellars Friday, January 12th at 9:30 featuring Soul Jam. Space is limited. Tickets are $20
* Vogue in the Valley Fashion Show –sponsored by the Jordan Village Merchants. Saturday, January 13th at 2:00 pm and Sunday, January 14th at 2:00 pm
* Winemaker’s Barrel Challenge – Cheer on Twenty Valley Winemaker’s and see if Creekside’s Yvonne Irvine can defend her title as they compete for the Golden Blunnies. Saturday, January 13th at 3:30 pm
* Saturday Night Concert – featuring Canada’s multi-faceted alternative country/blues/folk rock band the Cowboy Junkies, Saturday January 13th at 7:30 pm
* Bench Brewing Underground After Party talks place Saturday, January 13th at 9:30 pm featuring the talented Mel Monaco. Space is limited. Tickets are $20
* Chef Susur Lee Sparkling Dinner – January 13th at 6:30 pm has now SOLD OUT. This popular Dinner includes a four-course meal featuring VQA Wines paired perfectly with the menu created by the evening's host and chef, Susur Lee
* Chef Susur Lee Icewine Brunch – January 14th at 10:30 am
The brunch includes a three-course meal featuring an Icewine infused menu created by the morning’s host and chef, Susur Lee. This event will take place in the stunning Windows Room of On the Twenty Restaurant, which features spectacular views of the Jordan Valley. Limited tickets available ($75 pp +tax)
* Icewine Puck Shoot Out Challenge - You may wonder, what on earth is an Icewine Puck... Well, we freeze the freshly pressed skins from the current year's Icewine Harvest and incorporate them into the best sport ever! This event is open the anyone who wants to take on Mr. Louis Butko from TSN1150 for the prestigious Icewine Glass... errr Cup! Come sign up, and put your stick handling to the test. Anyone who can get the Icewine Pucks in all five pockets - takes home the cup!
Festival hours are: Friday, January 12th: 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm, Saturday, January 13th: 12:00 pm – 10:00pm and Sunday, January 14th: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
For news and tickets visit: http://www.20valley.ca/site/winter-winefest.