Choose a Region
Find Somewhere to Stay
Find Somewhere to go
Find Out What's On
Find Things To do
Happy Days Houseboats
Described by National Geographic as having "all the luxuries of a fine hotel" our houseboat vacations offer the adventure & experience of a lifetime. Navigate through more than 40 locks in beautiful park-like settings, explore secluded islands, fish, swim, stargaze, hike to “Little Niagara”, stop to play golf, shop or dine, create lasting memories.
Home to the largest mooring of houseboats in Ontario, Happy Days Houseboats is only 1.5 hours from the GTA by car. From executive style to luxurious comfort, we offer six different models that will accommodate up to 12 occupants.
Happy Days Houseboat vacations offer endless adventures and exciting experiences.
Trent Severn Waterway:
The Trent Severn Waterway is one of Canada's most spectacular waterways and is a national historic site operated and safeguarded by Parks Canada. It is a world famous tourist destination home to some of the best recreational boating in North America and is one of the finest man made interconnected systems of navigation in the world.
It is an impressive chain of lakes and rivers linked by more than 40 locks and some 50 km (33 miles) of excavated channels. All of the locks are situated in a beautiful park-like setting and most are proximate to small, inviting communities.
Home to the World's two highest hydraulic lift locks which are in Peterborough and Kirkfield.
Located in the beautiful village of Coboconk on the Gull River is Canada's Fresh Water Summit - The highest elevation of fresh water from which you can circumnavigate the globe. Samuel de Champlaine travelled this route with native guides in 1615.
The Trent Severn Waterway is an engineering marvel, is historically relevant and geographically fascinating. A great experience to capture for the kids when they return to school and write about "What I Did This Summer".
• are the newest, most luxurious houseboats on the Trent Severn Waterway
• have sleeping accommodations for up to 12 people with one to four private bedrooms, depending on the model you choose.
• include a three piece bathroom with trouble free toilet system.
• have at every lower helm a Lowrance GPS/Depth Finder and complete hydrographic charts for the Trent Severn Waterway. Binoculars are provided on on board every boat.
• have a propane barbeque on the front deck and stovetop elements in the galley for cooking
• have a bimini top on every roof
• feature an efficient heating system that will ensure your comfort spring and fall
• are powered by a 3.0L Mercruiser
• feature a waterslide on all 6, 8, 10 and luxury models
• are equipped to meet all government safety and pollution control standards
Book your vacation today! 1 (705) 738-2201
- Hours of Operation :
- Customer Reviews: 0
- Wheelchair Accessible : No