Choose a Region
Find Somewhere to Stay
Find Somewhere to go
Find Out What's On
Find Things To do
Safari Niagara, a 150-acre, privately-owned and operated nature park, is home to more than 1000 native and exotic mammals, reptiles and birds. Visitors can enjoy spending quality time with their families and friends with our all-inclusive admission.
Visitors of all ages and abilities can experience the park's inhabitants on their own or through:
- Free, educational tours
- An educational, narrated tram ride/tour
- Interactive, educational demonstrations
- Supervised, educational giraffe and hippo feedings
- Ropes course, jumping pillows, splash pad and other activities (June 1 - Labour Day)
- Catch & release Fishing
Challenge yourself on the ropes course, cool off at the splash pad, hang out at the play area, witness the wonders of flight and learn how animals communicate. Take in a concert or special event, enjoy a picnic lunch, celebrate anything — and do it all right here!
For an additional cost, get closer with our Behind the Scenes tours! Various encounters available - visit us online to find out more.
Opening Day For The 2018 Season is Saturday, May 12, 2018
- Hours of Operation : Please See Website
- Customer Reviews: 0
- Wheelchair Accessible : Yes