Choose a Region
Find Somewhere to Stay
Find Somewhere to go
Find Out What's On
Find Things To do
Fanshawe Pioneer Village
Spend a day in the 19th century at Fanshawe Pioneer Village. The past comes alive through daily demonstrations of 19th-century life, trades, and farming practices.
Fanshawe Pioneer Village tells the story of rural communities in the former townships of Westminster, London, North Dorchester, Delaware, West Nissouri and Lobo in Middlesex County from 1820 to 1920 and the founding and development of the City of London up to 1840.
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village is located inside Fanshawe Conservation Area in London, Ontario. Enter at 1424 Clarke Road and follow the Orange Directional Signs.
- Upon entering Fanshawe Conservation Area please let the conservation area tollgate attendant know you are visiting Fanshawe Pioneer Village and they will direct you to the museum.
- Enter 1424 Clarke Road into your GPS or use it as your destination when creating a Google Map.
- Free parking!
- The large parking lot can easily accommodate school buses and campers.
- Accessible parking is located next to the Spriet Family Visitor Centre and Heritage Village Visitor Tollgate.
VILLAGE ACCESS & ACCESSIBILITY
- Accessible parking is located near the Spriet Family Visitor Centre and Heritage Village Entrance.
- A drop-off circle is located in front of the Heritage Village Entrance for any drop-off or pick-up needs from the village.
- General admission is free for support workers when accompanying their clients.
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village is served by London-Para Transit.
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village is an outdoor museum that tells the story of rural communities and the founding of the City of London. As such, there are uneven roadways and paths throughout the village.
- When you enter there is a slow grade sloped path from the Tollgate into the Heritage Village. There are accessible pathways and ramps into the majority of our buildings.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for use at our Visitor Entrance/Tollgate.
- Hours of Operation : Victoria Day Long Weekend through Canadian Thanksgiving in October
- Customer Reviews: 0
- Wheelchair Accessible : No