Choose a Region
Find Somewhere to Stay
Find Somewhere to go
Find Out What's On
Find Things To do
Summer Fun Guide:
Things to do & Places to stay in Ontario
FREE basic listings Online & In Print*
What is Summer Fun Guide?
- Comprehensive directories of events, attractions, accommodations & activities in Ontario. Available online at www.SummerFunGuide.ca and published annually in print.
- Online: Updated daily. Includes thousands of listings, an event calendar, Hot Deals, a weekly contest & an online newsletter.
- In Print: Circulation of 250,000 and distributed as a FREE digest sized directory across the province of Ontario.
Who does Summer Fun Guide target?
- Twenty-somethings, couples, families with children, empty nesters & seniors.
Why list or advertise in the Summer Fun Guide?
- Only 10% of people living in Ontario have cottages. That means 90% of residents wake up on summer weekends and wonder... "What can we do today?"
What makes Summer Fun Guide comprehensive?
- All Ontario attractions, activities, accommodations & festivals are entitled to FREE listings in print & online*. Whatever people are looking for, they will find it in the Summer Fun Guide.
How do I list my company?
- Select ONLINE or PRINT below and complete the form. Your online information will be posted within 2 business days.
- The print edition is an annual publication. If you have missed the deadline for the current publication, you will be notified when it is time for the next edition.
- You MUST complete a form for EACH directory separately in order to appear in both.
How do I advertise?
- Basic listings are FREE. Upgraded listings, display ads, banner ads and sponsorship opportunities are also available.
- Upgraded Listing prices can be viewed by clicking on the ONLINE or PRINT buttons below.
- For all other advertising & sponsorship opportunities, please contact us to request a Media Kit.
Questions? Want to sign up by Phone?
Call Us - 416-385-1551 or 1-866-385-1550 or Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
You MUST complete BOTH the print & online forms to be included in both versions of the guide.
* Please note Festivals/Events must have annual budgets >$50,000, Farmers' Markets must have > 25 vendors and Museums/Galleries must have annual operating budgets > $150,000 to submit a free listing IN PRINT. Events, Farmers' Markets and Museums of any size are welcome to a free listing Online or can upgrade in print. Event Calendar postings are free for all events, regardless of size.