Choose a Region
Find Somewhere to Stay
Find Somewhere to go
Find Out What's On
Find Things To do
Discover Canada's English and French history and culture in Ottawa. See the seat of government at Parliament Hill, view the Changing of the Guard ceremony or explore the Museum of Civilization - Canada's largest museum. Hoping for some outdoor fun? Have a blast while you go white-water rafting down the Ottawa River or watch a variety of pleasure crafts navigate a hand-operated lock dating back to 1832.
Museums and Historical SitesOttawa is home to almost all of Canada’s National Museums and Galleries including the Canadian Museum of Nature, National Gallery of Canada, Canada Science and Technology Museum, Canadian Museum of History and Canadian Museum of Nature, among others.
Outdoor Adventures and ActivitiesThere are loads of things to do including water activities like canoeing, kayaking and boat tours on the Rideau Canal.
Parks, Trails and Green SpacesOttawa has excellent bike and hiking trails including Canada’s Capital Greenbelt and 600km of multi use pathways. Beaches like Mooney's Bay Beach too!
Click on the categories below for loads of summer fun listings in Ottawa Region!
- Accommodations, Resorts, Campgrounds & Spas
- Amusement Parks, Water Parks, Mini-Golf & more
- Animals & Zoos
- Boat & Train Excursions
- Casinos, Slots & Racing
- Culinary Experiences
- Discover ONTARIO - Places to Explore
- Festivals, Fairs & Events
- Fishing & Hunting
- Fun Farms, U-Pick, Markets & Antique Shops
- Museums, Galleries & Historical Sites
- Outdoor Adventures
- Parks & Trails, Beaches & Gardens
- Sightseeing Tours
- Spectator Sports
- Theatre & Performing Arts
- Wineries, Microbreweries & Distilleries