Choose a Region
Find Somewhere to Stay
Find Somewhere to go
Find Out What's On
Find Things To do
Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre
Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre is located on 3,000 acres of Provincially Significant Wetlands and woodlands in Tay, Ontario in the Heart of Georgian Bay.
Visitors of all ages and abilities are encouraged to discover raptors & reptiles in our Interpretive Display Hall, explore our hiking, cross-country ski and snowshoeing trails, experience canoeing and kayaking on a guided tour through the marsh channels, visit the Observation Tower, floating boardwalks, Swan Landing, Wildflower Gardens, the Bee House and so much more.
- Open 362 days of the year to explore
- Over 25km of trails to explore in all seasons
- Guided canoe & kayak tours through the cattails
- Interpretive Display Hall
- Birds of Prey Field with live educational demonstrations
- Designated as an Important Birding Area, offering opportunity to see species like Trumpeter Swans and Least Bitterns
- Seasonal Kayak & Snowshoe Eco-tours
- Seasonal cross-country ski and snowshoe rentals
- Track-set groomed cross-country ski trails through the forest
- Seasonal workshops and family friendly events
Wye Marsh is a charitable not-for-profit organization whose mission statement is to be a centre of excellence for wetlands research, interpretation and education based on the principle of stewardship and the importance of environmental awareness.
Trails are open from 9:00am-4:30pm April-October, 9:00am-4:00pm November-March, and the Visitor Centre is open from 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Hours of Operation : Visitor Centre open 9:00am-5:00pm, tails close at 4:30pm April-October, 4:00pm November-March
- Customer Reviews: 0
- Wheelchair Accessible : Yes