Choose a Region
Find Somewhere to Stay
Find Somewhere to go
Find Out What's On
Find Things To do
Russell Fair - August 17-20, 2023
Come discover our agricultural heritage as we celebrate 165 years of the Fair! A wonderful 4-day event. "Harvesting the Excitement" is what we do best every August since 1858 in the pleasant rural village of Russell where the tradition of agricultural and homecraft exhibits is complemented by the Robertson Amusements midway, truck and tractor pulls, a demolition derby and daily live entertainment for the young and the young at heart. this year, Russell Fair is pleased to feature JUNO and CCMA award winner Dallas Smith. Highlights include:
- Thu. 17 Aug: Peoples with Disability Day, Monster Trucks, Opening Ceremonies
- Fri. 18 Aug: Dallas Smith, Family Day, Bracelet Day at the Midway
- Sat. 19 Aug: Craft Beer Fest, Demolition Derby
- Sun. 20 Aug: Complimentary Pancake Breakfast
Come join us! We’re only minutes off the 417 east of Ottawa.
We are always happy to have competitors of all stripes show at the Russell Fair. Young or old, there is an exhibitor’s category for everyone!
Tickets are available online at www.russellagriculturalsociety.com. It is recommended that advanced tickets are purchased for Friday Night's entertainment as this event typically sells out.
- Hours of Operation : Thursday, 17 August - Sunday, 20 August, 2023
- Customer Reviews: 0
- Wheelchair Accessible : Yes